jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

PARIS by Rocío Blanco

The best holidays that I had was the summer that I went to Paris, we went to Paris the same day of the end of the classes, so my family and I went to París three years ago, and we had to be at the airport at 6 o'clock and we got to Paris at 9 o'clock, we spent this day in the hotel, it was a very cool day.
The next day we went to the theme park it was incredible and with a lot of characters, the princesses were always with a smile on their faces, then we entered in Alice's garden it was so dificult to find the exit because my father got lost inside the garden and we went to rescue him.
It was so beautiful but also it was so crowded.
Finally the last day we went to buy somes souvenires and we went back to our house.
I want to go back to Paris again! ☆

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario