jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

IN LONDON by Lara García

It was 13th August, 2012, and my family and I were on our summer holiday. We were travelling to London, because it is our favorite city. We walked around the city, to see the monuments in London, like the London Eye, the  Big Ben… We went to museums, too. A girl told us all the history of the Big Ben. I was taking many photos of it, and also of the other monuments.

The next day, I went to the shopping centre with my sister. I saw all the typical clothes and accesories of London. My family and I went to the nearby towns. We visited Doncaster, Holmes Chapel, Bradford and Wolverhampton. It was very beautiful.

The next morning, I was at home, watching a TV program in the garden. My parents weren’t at home, they were at the supermarket, buying food. I saw the gardener doing his work. When my parents came to my house, I packed my suitcase and put it in the car. We packed it with all the luggage and we went to the airport and came back to Spain.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario